Get two nights of moorage in a spectacular setting, golf at one of the top-rated courses in the region and dine at a casually elegant waterfront restaurant specializing in local fare.
And did we mention the 50 percent discount?
With its forested surroundings, abundant wildlife and quiet coves, Port Ludlow has long been one of the Northwest’s most popular boating destinations. Moor your 36- to 65-foot boat in the marina for two nights (Sundays through Thursdays only) and enjoy golf and dining — or if you prefer, just moorage and dining. Just select your boat size and package choice from the dropdown menu above and click “add to cart.”
From the marina, take a shuttle to the Port Ludlow Golf Course for 18 holes of golf for one, including cart and range bells. The course, which winds its way past stately evergreens and through wildflower meadows, has been named “one of the best places to play” by Golf Digest.
Afterward, head over to the Port Ludlow Inn next to the marina and get $25 off dining at The Fireside Restaurant, where executive chef Dan Ratigan and his team prepare Northwest fare using fresh seafood, organically raised meat and produce from local farms.
Breathtaking and tranquil, Port Ludlow is the ideal place for a Northwest boating getaway.
- Half off moorage and golf package
- $25 restaurant voucher
- 18-hole golf for one person
- Shuttle from marina to golf course
- Terrific marina amenities
- Expires 12.31.12
- Not valid for vessels over 65 feet
- Not valid for group reservations
- Valid Sunday through Thursday only
- Electricity not included
- Subject to availability at time of booking
- Limit one per household
- Limit of 50 per package
- Must schedule tee times and restaurant reservations separately
- Must present BoatPop voucher upon check-in